The Coachella Valley is home to 13,000 acres of premium table grapes.
Drip And Sprinkler Irrigation make this production possible in spite of the sandy, rocky soils of the desert.
- Other project responsibilities included:
- Planting layout
- Drip and overhead sprinkler irrigation system design
- Governmental agency approval
- Installation inspection and operational specifications
- 80 Acres new citrus planting layout
- Reservoir design
- Irrigation design
- Filter design
- Conversion from flood irrigation to sprayer irrigation on 40 acres of existing date farm.
- New irrigation and reservoir design
- Pump and filter station
- OVER 60% WATER SAVINGS!
- 400 acre apple orchard in Russia
- Converted to drip irrigation